Monday, March 30, 2020

Dear Diary

         Hectic schedule, meeting targets, completing pending projects and in the end struggling to fulfil the expectations of everyone, these are what define me most of the time..
                 sometimes i feel i’m nothing but a robot .feel frustrated and helpless in such a chaotic situation when my heart start bleeding then its you, yes its you who brings life to me and get realise that i’m not a machine or mere a part of robotic daily routine.
              its you who take me to another world of happiness where there i have no complain, no anger and no pain. it is you who help me to shade all my worries and tiredness and get me fresh as petals of flowers.
           it is you who give me another prospective to see and to feel that life is not all about just meeting your targets but enjoying every bit of your existence without any terms and condition and live my passion what makes m happy amidst all that make me void and empty.
Thank you dear diary to be there for me..your my true friend ad my true love...

No comments:

Post a Comment