Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Living like a free bird










 At mid night

When the World is in deep sleep

I’m with an empty eye looking at sky

to find out

A shooting star who can fulfill my

Wish of do away with my pain

And brings me so much smile

that can break the chain

Which has made me a prisoner

And snatched my freedom

Freedom to live and enjoy

My existence

To accept myself

With my all flaws and scars,

I don’t want to fight a war

Keeps on in my mind

To fit in the box

Defines dimensions of life

Draw the line of my success

I want to have courage

To push back the society and people

Who the hell they are to set the

Criteria for my success and happiness.

A big house might

be a symbol of success for the world

But what If I enjoy nomad’s life

Why do I follow their terms and conditions?

When I have my set of rules,

To live and to enjoy my success

The way I feel contented

I don’t want to live in a golden cage

Rather, I would love to die under

Insecure, open sky

The beauty of a bird is to fly

Not to seek a secure life

A one day life of fulfillment

Is much more than a hundred years

With emptiness and fears

1 comment: